Whether the landlord is a commercial client, an individual, a Trust, or a social welfare or community organisation, it is essential that your organisation have peace of mind when it comes to the details and information in relation to its leased property and lease agreements.
TPG professional staff possesses the necessary qualifications and experience in relation to all aspects of residential, commercial, industrial and retail leasing and lease administration across the various jurisdictions across Australia and Papua New Guinea.
TPG’s Leasing and Lease Administration services support your organisation with:
- Assessment of leasing purpose
- Rent and outgoing reviews
- Tenant mix, flow, quality and highest and best use of sites
- Commercial arrears (rent and outgoings)
- Subletting and lease assignments
- Lease termination
- Repairs and maintenance schedules
- Essential Safety Measures – Inspections, Maintenance and Compliance
TPG staff are qualified and fully licensed estate agents with extensive commercial and residential lease experience to give your organisation the support and guidance it needs to make the best leasing decisions relevant to the portfolio’s needs.