The faith based and not-for-profit sectors are unique environments where historical, social and religious traditions are often at the forefront of the organisation’s, mission, vision, ministry and strategic direction.
The team at Tierney possess an intrinsic and demonstrated awareness of what is philosophically consistent with faith based and not-for-profit investment and asset management. We provide stewardship over property assets consistent with these principles.
We recognise the importance of operating and being seen to operate in a way that is consistent with ethical behaviour, good corporate citizenship and where asset management is aligned with your organisation’s core values.
TPG works with your organisation in a way that reflects your governance principles.
Our property services extend across a range of industry sectors that include:
- Aged Care
- Commercial/Industrial/Residential Property and Land
We operate across Australia and Papua New Guinea with representation throughout metropolitan and regional centres that include:
TPG operates with an intrinsic understanding of:
- The not-for-profit sector across sectors that include health, education and aged care
- Diocese & Parish structures
- Religious Orders & Social Welfare Enterprises – Structure, Strategy, Operations and Reporting
- Ministry requirements in transactional arrangements
- Trustee Estates
- Civil and Canon Law
- Decision making within Congregations – Leader, Council and consultative processes